Simply Postcards Ambassador, College Internship Position
In college and interested in working for a really cool company that just launched a unique and innovative new product? Keep reading.
Simply Postcards has just launched their new iPhone app and is seeking out highly driven, entrepreneurial students to build the Simply Postcards brand. In this position, you have the opportunity to earn valuable marketing, PR, advertising, and event planning experience.
The Simply Postcard Ambassador Role
As an Ambassador, you will work through campus entities (i.e. clubs, teams, Greek life, residence halls, newspaper, etc.), social media websites, and various other channels to build awareness for the Simply Postcards brand. Other objectives of this role include:
- Build conversations around the app
- Pitch promotions to the Simply Postcards corporate team to secure a budget for events/promotions
- Participate in an online community with other SP Ambassadors to share tips, tricks and success stories
- Keep a diary of your progress
What Does It Take?
There is no one characteristic that defines a successful Ambassador. We look for enthusiastic, ambitious, creative, friendly individuals with strong communication and organizational skills.
But, if you can make it happen, big rewards await you:
- Get your books paid for!
- Get a free iPhone with all the bells and whistles!
- Get a chance to win tons of great prizes including cash, trips to Vegas, and even a car!
Email Dan at email@example.com
Include a brief cover letter within the email and attach your resume.
If you are asked to participate in a phone interview, be prepared to spend the majority of the time discussing how you would implement a marketing strategy on your campus. Good Luck!